- Instructions: You should know these by now.
- 1: What do you put on hotdogs?
- 2: Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
- 3: Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
- 4: Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
- 5: Do you use your parking brake?
- 6: Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
- 7: Do you know how to play chess?
- 8: How often do you clean the interior of your car?
- 9: Do you ever read the last few pages first?
- 10: Ever fallen in the shower?
- 11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
- 12: What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
- 13: Do you have a Snuggie?
- 14: Are you allergic to anything?
- 15: Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
- 16: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
- 17: Ever driven away in anger?
- 18: What's your favourite freezie colour?
- 19: Are you a vegetarian?
- 20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
- 21: Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
- 22: Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
- 23: Do you think that things will get better?
- 24: Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
- 25: What's your favourite quote?
- 26: Did you/are you going to go to prom?
- 27: What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 28: What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 29: Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life?
- 30: What's your favourite book genre?
- 31: Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.
- 32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
- 33: Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
- 34: What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
- 35: Do dogs like you?
- 36: Would you say that you project an air of authority?
- 37: Do people listen when you speak?
- 38: How are your elbows? Are they okay?
- 39: What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
- 40: Do you use torrents?
- 41: When was the last time you paid for music?
- 42: Are you addicted to technology?
- 43: Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
- 44: Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
- 45: How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
- 46: Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win?
- 47: Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
- 48: If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
- 49: Peter Pan?
- 50: How often do you fall up the stairs?
- 51: Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")
- 52: Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.")
- 53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
Just me and my story.
It's question time. Ask away.
Tell me your life story. Or what you ate for lunch.
Well, I'm Megan. Read on, dears. It's a scary, scary, world out there. It's really a killer. And I'm already dead.
I’m back! Empowerment blog now. c: I’m excited. Okay. So maybe it will be homestuck. Mostly Feferi. Okay. Love y’all.
I can’t post, my parents found my tumblr and I can never post. I’m sorry. I love each and every one of you. I’m more than 2 months clean of cutting. Woo! Everything is okay. I love you guys. Talk to you soon.
I’m happy. For now.
Except I have no friends.
Anonymous asked: This is not a question. I was baby sitting for a few kids the other day when a 5 year old boy came up to me and said "Two girls can't get married, right? Thats not right." I told him "No they can get married." I got bit angry.I don't know, I think it's wrong that little kids don't think its right for two girls to get married.
I understand. Kids theses days are taught that anything different from them is wrong or bad. Though the government and other companies are trying to get the message out there that everyone is equal, but it’s not working. I’m sorry, the best you can do is try and tell them that two mommys are just as good as a mommy and a daddy. :3
- Where you're from:
- Timezone (those things suck, don't they?):
- When I can text you:
- How fast you respond:
- And anything else you wish to include:
- Phone Number:
Just spent the last 90 minutes sobbing..